December 14, 2015
TMC Announces Winners of the 2015 Skype for Business Pioneer Award
Presented by INTERNET TELEPHONY Magazine
Norwalk, CT, December 14, 2015 — TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, announced today the winners of the 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Skype (News - Alert) for Business Pioneer Award, presented by TMC and INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine.
The 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Skype for Business Pioneer Award honors companies enabling businesses of all sizes to leverage the Microsoft (News - Alert) Skype for Business platform to create enhanced communications and collaboration experiences for their users.
“Congratulations to the winners of the 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Skype for Business Pioneer Award,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC (News - Alert). “The recipients are driving growth in the Microsoft Skype for Business community and I look forward to seeing their future endeavors.”
2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Skype for Business Pioneer Award Winners
For more than 20 years, TMC has been honoring technology companies with awards in various categories. These awards are regarded as some of the most prestigious and respected honors in the communications and technology sector worldwide. Winners represent prominent players in the market who consistently demonstrate the advancement of technologies. Each recipient is a verifiable leader in the marketplace.
About INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine
INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine has been the IP Communications Authority since 1998™. Beginning with the first issue in February of 1998, INTERNET TELEPHONY has been providing unbiased views of the complicated converged communications space. INTERNET TELEPHONY offers rich content from solutions-focused editorial content to reviews on products and services from TMC Labs. INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine reaches more than 225,000 readers, including pass-along readers. For more information, please visit www.itmag.com.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
203-852-6800, ext. 287
Edited by Kyle Piscioniere